Every group or team, no matter how effective, occasionally benefits from a neutral facilitator to guide the team or group toward its outcomes. Whether the issues are establishing a clear vision, making a tough decision, setting priorities, or dealing with discord and conflict, most teams benefit from an outsider who can objectively guide the group toward its goals.
For more than twenty-five years, RCI has used its facilitation skills to help groups find their way toward great outcomes. What challenges are facing your team?
- Problem solving or decision making within the group
- Bring together diverse stakeholders to identify areas of common ground around issues, challenges, opportunities, and strategies for action
- Identifying barriers to the team’s success — and developing action plans to address these
- Defining a shared vision for the group
- Developing priorities and goals to move the group forward
- Constructively engaging disruptive team members by exploring the underlying causes and constructing pathways toward reconciliation
- The need to develop working agreements and personal action plans to facilitate team effectiveness.
Contact Russell Consulting to discuss how we can be helpful at moving your team or group forward. You can also download our brochure on Facilitating Great Team Performance.